Product Update: September 2022
Hey, I’m Jemima and I work as a graphic designer and product lead with Recoverlution. My role involves working on the branding and working on aligning everyone on our overall vision.
As my commitment to keeping you all updated on our latest improvements to our unique platform, Im delighted to tell you what we have been working on in the background, and what key features you can look forwards to next!
Since our last update we have released many improvements to our Recoverlution platform, allowing for a more user friendly experience.
- Resources - Meeting organisers will now be able to upload multiple documents and resources at any one time, making their role as host much easier. We will also be adding a drag and drop feature, cutting down on valuable time and making things that more fluid
- Save Wellness Hub Videos and Programs - If you have access to our Wellness hub, you will now be able to save your favourite videos and programmes, so that you can revisit them when ever you wish with a click of a button
We are committed to giving you the best! Here’s what we are working on at the moment within our Community hub, and what you can expect to access very soon
- Message Board - We are working hard to improve our message board features. you will soon have the ability to add tags, pin and share messages, and comment and reply directly
- Newsfeed - You will soon be able to comment on anything in our tailored-to-you News feed that you find of interest
- Hub of Hope integration - We have partnered with Hub of Hope which will allow you to find the most relevant mental health services in your local area, quickly and efficiently.
- New homepage - Our new homepage is to be released on Monday. It is designed to help you to navigate our platform with ease as well as being more interactive and attractive
- Offline events - We will be giving you the ability to create events offline. This will give each member the opportunity to bring their community together in one place at the same time
- Message board - Further improvements to our message board will include being able to upload multiple images
We’ll be keeping you updated with the latest monthly release, keeping you in the loop with what’s going on behind the scenes. Any questions or feedback about product features, please get in touch with our support team at email@example.com